If you live in the Staffordshire area and you’re already an approved foster carer, then you may be looking to transfer foster agencies.
We’re always on the lookout for approved foster carers to join our team, and if you’re looking to transfer foster agencies then Foster for Staffordshire could be the perfect place to join!
Transferring fostering agencies is easy!
If you are already a foster carer and thinking of leaving your fostering agency, then we would love to hear from you. Enquire online or call 0800 169 2061 to talk to a member of our team today.
You don’t need to inform your fostering agency you are thinking of leaving them at this stage, we would be happy to visit you on an informal basis and to answer any questions you may have.
Here are some of the reasons to transfer foster agencies to Foster for Staffordshire:
- We will always place a child with our own approved foster carers before approaching other agencies.
- We can match the rates you are currently being paid by your current foster agency if you were to transfer to us. Our level 4 foster carers are paid between £464.24-£557.20 per week. If you want to find out more about payment information, then visit our Fostering Payments page for more information.
- Our training and support groups take place all across Staffordshire, meaning you won’t have far to travel to attend a session.
- You will have a dedicated social worker to support you through every step of the process.
- Foster for Staffordshire is run by the Staffordshire County Council, and does not make any profit from fostering. Some private fostering agencies are run as businesses to maximise their return on investment for their shareholders. Every penny allocated to our department is spent on achieving the best outcomes for our children in care.
I’m interested... what happens next?
If you’re thinking about transferring foster agencies, then we’d love to hear from you!
Call our enquiry line on 0800 169 2061 and to talk to one of our social workers, or complete the online enquiry form on our website.