If you are interested in fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. Unfortunately at the moment due to current health concerns associated with COVID-19, we will not be able to proceed with our face to face information meetings. However this does not mean that your fostering journey can't start right now.
You now have 2 options you can either watch our pre-recorded information meeting or you can join us for our live information meeting delivered by one of our social workers and supported by 1 of our foster carers. You can do both if you want to.
- Option 1: - Enquire online and we will send you out our fostering information meeting presentation via email for you to watch at home.
- Option 2: - Book using our online form for one of our live information meetings on teams.
- Thursday 26 November 2020 – 6.30pm
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 – 6.30pm
Once you have viewed the presentation if you wish to proceed, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for one of our social workers to arrange a virtual initial visit.
If you then wish to continue with an assessment, we will ask you to complete a fostering detailed information form.
We are also holding Facebook live sessions starting at 10am on the following dates. You can join us and get all your questions answered.
- 27 November 2020 - Focus on Assessments
- 11 December 2020 - Featuring 1 of our foster carers
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.