If you are interested in fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. Unfortunately at the moment due to current health concerns associated with COVID-19, we will not be able to proceed with our face to face information meetings. However this does not mean that your fostering journey can't start right now.
You now have 2 options you can either watch our pre-recorded information meeting or you can join us for our live information meeting delivered by one of our social workers and supported by 1 of our foster carers. You can do both if you want to.
- Option 1: - Enquire online and we will send you out our fostering information meeting presentation via email for you to watch at home.
- Option 2: - Book using our online form for one of our live information meetings on teams.
- Thursday 28 January 2021 – 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 25 February 2021 - 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 25 March 2021 - 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Once you have viewed the presentation if you wish to proceed, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for one of our social workers to arrange a virtual initial visit.
If you then wish to continue with an assessment, we will ask you to complete a fostering detailed information form.
We are also holding Facebook live sessions starting at 10am on the following dates. You can join us and get all your questions answered.
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.